CALL FOR WORKS FOR MIXTUR 2019 Until November 12th we will receive proposals for works to be performed during Festival Mixtur 2019, which will be held between April 25th and May 5th in Fabra i Coats - Fàbrica de Creació and other venues in the city of Barcelona. The categories of the call are: A. Instrumental or mixed works. B. Electroacoustic or audiovisual works. C. Sound installations You can consult the terms and conditions of the call and submit your proposals at our website. Picture (c) Giulietta Dunan
- Metall, Glas und Holz (2018) of Yukiko Watanabe (Japan). - 3'
- All day I hear the noise of waters of Yair Klartag (Israel). - 6'
- Specific objects (2016) of Michael Maierhof (Germany). - 11'
- Translucid IV (2018) of Ruud Roelofsen*** (Netherlands). - 3'
- Difficulties in putting into practice (2007) of Simon Steen-Andersen (Denmark). - 11'
- as we are speaking (2004) - of Fritz Hauser (Switzerland). - 9'