Preparing for the opera "Die weiche Mondin"





I'm preparing for my second opera "Die weiche Mondin" which will be performed in next year.The opera-project is organized Oper Graz and  Kunstuniversität Graz. The project began in 2011 as the KUG-Project, but actually I had started to think about this idea since 2010, so almost for three years I have been working with it. The theme for the opera is concerned about the earthquake in Japan. The beginning of the project was before 2011, so then I did not expect such a large catastrophe in Fukushima , just I felt a bit afraid ofnatural catastrophe in Japan and also some pressure which often I feel in Japanese human society.  But the my small idea was connecting with the 3.11 very slowly and spontaneously. I think, I could not ignore it, even I'm not in the area.In the piece, I use two videos and now I'm considering how to use it and experiment to realize my own imagination...